Monday, November 6, 2017

Transferred to XinYing with Elder Zeyer

Wow, super weird to think that this is my last transfer.

6 more weeks and I'll be telling you about my mission in person.

This week flew by super fast. Me and Brenchley were doing super good and we found some cool people actually. But, yesterday I got the call and it turns out I'm moving away! Yep, I'm moving on my last transfer. So here I am in XinYing. It's super weird and it's even weirder that I'll be here for 6 weeks and then it'll be all over. I'm really liking the area though. It's pretty different than my previous areas. My new companion is Elder Zeyer from Provo, UT. He's been out just for a little while. He's pretty alright. The real depressing thing is, I'm district leader. So, I have some DTM's to do. I hate being the district leader.  It freaking sucks, but I don't really have to worry all that much. I only have some sisters to look after, and they seem pretty alright. I don't know folks, I'm pretty ready to get out of here. I'm getting anxious to go home. The area is pretty good though.  They just recently baptized two people, and while I was waiting at the train station in XinYing I bumped into one of them. He's a cop, and we talked about his police work for a little while. It was pretty fun and he seems pretty cool. Our apartment is pretty nice. They just barely moved in last week so we don't really have any furniture. The security guard at the apartment is super strict though, and was like writing down my name when I first walked in. He's kind of weird. I'm kind of glad to move though.. YuanLin was kind of getting a little boring. I was having fun with the other elders, but the area itself was kind of getting old. So, maybe it's a good thing I moved.

So, apparently our mission is getting smartphones. I think Dec 8th. I'll get a smartphone and use it for a whole whopping 3 weeks.  Should be pretty fun. We're supposed to buy it, but since I'm going home they're just going to give me a spare one basically, and then I just return it when I go home. Of course our mission get's smartphones right when I go home. Oh well.

Anyway, the coming weeks should be pretty fun, and I'm excited to be in XinYing despite what most people think.

I love you all so very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment