Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Listening to Christmas music and singing the ABC song with drunk guys

哈囉!!

Hahaha! I'm glad you got the video of me and Elder Fuller at Harbor! Yeah I was very grateful that they paid for all of it and were super nice! As for Elder Graves I'm pretty sure he's going to BYU for school.

Sorry to hear about the whole bank account thing. That sounds really annoying.

Yeah Sam sent me some photos of Zach and Jessica's wedding photos. It's pretty weird to see my friend getting married. He'll be a married man when I get home... I don't know how I feel about that... but nonetheless I am very happy for him! It's super cool to see him in his wedding photos. Are you guys going to the wedding?

This week was pretty good. It started off with me and my comp wanting to do more member work, so we decided to write up some cards for some members and then deliver them to their houses. But, the thing about Taiwan is finding addresess is sometimes not the easiest thing, especially for two American guys. We spent a good hour and half looking for our bishop's house. It was super rough, but fortunately with the help of Brother Zhang we found it. Then we couldn't find the other 2 addresses, so we're still working on that. It's like we can find every house number except the one we're looking for. It's a little annoying, but sometimes kind of fun.

My companion also recently found a Christmas CD in a member's house and took it home, so all week we've been listening to Christmas music. I'm not going to lie.... It's making me a little trunky. Hahaha, but I haven't said anything to him, mostly because that type of music helps him relax.

It's been really hot in Taiwan as usual. But now I've adjusted to the warm toasty weather. I just come home every night soaked.

This week we also went to the hospital to visit a member's son. From the Father told me and from what I could understand, he said that something was wrong with the veins and blood in his arms. It looks like he has a really bad case of Chicken Pox. I felt bad for the kid, but we played Uno with him and he really enjoyed it. Then I gave him a priesthood blessing and we were on our way.

This week I've been tired. I'm constantly falling asleep everywhere.

We also we met with a super cool referral. Her name is Crystal and she works at a small flower shop. She's really cool and she wants to be baptized. She's been taught most of the lessons. The only thing we're working on his getting her to church. We set a baptismal goal but then she couldn't make it to church so we have to adjust it, but she's probably our top investigator now.

Last night, to top of a pretty good week, we sung the ABC's with two drunk guys.

I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment