Sunday, April 2, 2017

We've been meeting a lot of cool people and I'm having a lot of fun with Elder Miller!

Hello,

I don't really have a whole lot to write about this week. Pretty much nothing happened this week. It was just a regular week. It went by pretty fast which was good..

I had interviews with president Teh in PingDong. PingDong is a really interesting place. Getting there though was quite the journey. We had to take a train and then take our bikes on the train, go to PingDong and then bike for 10 minutes. It was pretty fun. I enjoyed our little adventure. Elder Miller had his interview before me and he asked President Teh about our workouts at the track next door to our apartment (we do push ups, sit ups, pull ups, etc). My comp told him that I was thinking about joining the military after my mission. During my interview with President Teh, he brought up joining the military with me and said that the military is a wonderful thing, and he encouraged me to join the military. The very last thing President Teh said to me was that he was excited for me to join the Army. Hahaha, my companion has been trying to convince me to join the Air Force.

This week I also got a package from Grandma and Grandpa Matson! They sent me a lot of American candy and food. I'm very grateful for loving grandparents!

We also got lost this week and accidentally went out of our Zone. Then we randomly ended up near an Army Academy for Infantry. It was really cool to look over their indestructible walls and see some military guys walking around and guarding their precious bases.

One night it rained and the water was thudding on our AC me and companion were so tired the next morning. So my companion decided to put a towel on the AC by sticking a towel on a broom and then hanging it out the window and carefully placing the towel on the AC... I thought it was going to make a swift plummet down our 13 story tall building but it worked and fixed the problem.

Our investigators haven't really been answering or willing to meet with us recently, but we're still working hard and trying to find people. We've been meeting a lot of cool people and I'm having a lot of fun with Elder Miller!

We watch General Conference next week (this week)

For P-Day we went to the small Island I have a few pictures. It was fun. It was mostly just a beach and some old bunkers.

I love you all so very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment