Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Finally transferred....to Gaoxiong DaLiao!!!!

Hello!!

Hey I got transferred today. I moved to GAOXIONG, DALIAO. It's freaking sweet down here... and really hot already. Our apartment is super cool and has these cool views and a Buddhist temple next door. It's right next to Fooyin University 輔英科技大學. My new companion is Elder Miller. He's awesome. He did some time in the Air Force Academy in CO. He's super dope and I love him already. I was...."sad"...to leave Beitun after SIX long months... I was sad to say goodbye to some missionaries there and some friends. But I'm grateful that I can finally be down south. It's SUPER different. I've only been here for an hour, but it's very different. So yeah, this morning I got up and packed up all my stuff and boarded the train for Gaoxiong. The train ride was really pretty. I got to see a lot of the countryside of Taiwan. Taiwan is a really pretty place. I took some pictures on the train. It was fun because I got to ride half of the way with Elder Hatch, AKA the Hatchet. We got to talk for like 1 1/2 hours. It was really fun to catch up. I love that guy. He wants me to visit his family's farm in AR. We almost missed the train. We got on right as the door closed. Then Elder Hatch got off too late on his stop and I got off to early when I got into Gaoxiong. So I found myself in downtown Gaoxiong... So, I had to get back on a train and got to the FengShan station... Oh well. I got to see Elder Storey when I was there. That's pretty much my day. I'll get pictures next week. All of my stuff is still packed up and what not.. There's been some talk of going to KenDing in HengChun. One of the most beautiful places in Taiwan... We have a lot of cool people ready to go in Daliao. Daliao is a really super awesome area. All I've heard is good things.

Tell President Gibbons I say hello! I would love to send him an email.

I love you all so very much!!





No comments:

Post a Comment