Monday, February 13, 2017

Thanks for all the love and support

Hello family.

Yeah, on Monday we went to Fairy Lake. It was really fun and really pretty. I love hiking in Taiwan, it' s really fun to be in the jungle. There's also these huge monster spiders in the Jungle so it's kind of sketchy. Scott was really cool and was willing to take us hiking! I love Scott so much! It was also his birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Scott!! I also have pictures.

Things are going slightly better, I guess my last email really scared everyone. Sorry. I got many calls from a lot of concerned people. So for the record, I'm okay. I'm not going home or going to die. I had my regular interview with President Teh and we talked for a very long time about things. He's really awesome and made me feel a lot better about things in my area. I even got a care package from a member in my first area. Thanks for all the love and support.

As for Chinese New Year, it's basically over but now the Lantern Festival is coming up (google pictures) I hear it's really cool so, we'll see... I finally got my debit card to work and was able to order a new bike.  My new bike still has two weeks to be shipped here.. So probably right around when I'll move (hopefully)....

Good to hear Ale passed the Learner's Permit test. That's really cool. That's cool they got another Ferret.

Sam has told me a lot about his job. It sounds like he has a role in House of Cards or something. He's been telling me all of his senator stories and such.

I love you all.








No comments:

Post a Comment