Sunday, June 5, 2016

I'm not progressing with the language fast enough

Hello!

This week was alright... I just kind of felt stupid the entire week. I don't really feel like I'm progressing in the language fast enough. I feel stupid all the time. I can't say basic sentences without screwing up the grammar. It's pretty horrible. Everyone looks at me like I'm stupid. Some Taiwanese people will flat out even tell me straight up, "You can just speak English." That makes me feel bad... Other than that, nothing really happened this week except that I was riding the bus back from somewhere and the bus was just packed like people were almost pushed out of the door packed. So the bus driver refused to go because there was just way to many people on the bus. So he over the intercom told all these kids to get off and walk. Well many of the kids didn't like that and so they all start swearing at him and stuff as they're getting off. Then one of the kids yelled out a bad word. The bus driver didn't like that... So the bus driver leaned out the door and started going, "Guo Lai, Guo Lai." (Come back.) It was pretty hilarious. Nothing happened and we just drove away going 150 mph all angry.

Sounds like Kayleigh's trip is very actioned packed. That's pretty ZaoGao that they didn't let her check into the hotel because they weren't 21. Getting lost in the temple is pretty awesome too. But, nonetheless it sounds like her trip is very cool and very fun. Whale watching sounds interesting. Super cool that they're nice and close with some of our country's finest - Marines. Let's hope they don't come back with Marine boyfriends....

So you had the missionaries over for dinner. That's pretty cool.

Anyways. The week was good. Glad everything back home is going well! I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment