Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tracting in the Park with the Branch President and his Wife

Hey! Hello!

Sounds like you're going to be very busy! I honestly don't know what to write this week. I'll be honest not a whole lot is happened since the last time I wrote you. We've just been having a lot of success while tracting and stuff. Like I said, I just love to tract. There's tons of nice people here. But, that being said there's also a lot of weirdo's/bean lovers/drunk guys with no shirts....but it's still fun. We recently did some park contacting and that was really fun. We came across these "Am-ahs" (grandmas) And they were like working out in the park and stuff and they had tons of questions. They mostly wanted to know what we were doing and why we were so young. It was really funny though because while we were at the park on Sunday night, we ran into our Branch President and his wife. So they would do laps around the park and kept running into us and they would be scoping it out and telling us which people they think we should talk to. I think they had a lot of fun. We came across this really nice family and we got their numbers and they were super nice and willing to meet with us. So hopefully they still want to. I'm really enjoying Taiwan and it's a good place. I love it here more and more everyday. I'm still retarded though. I had a good week though. No special plans for p-day. This morning I took my companion to the hospital. He has back problems and he wanted to see what was wrong. A year ago, his first baptism, he pulled a muscle while baptizing and it's hurt him ever since. So we went to a doctor and the doctor told him that he has a sprained muscle. So there's not much he can do. I don't really trust the hospitals here... They're super sketchy and many of the doctors look like they don't know what they're doing. We went to this huge hospital in the Wuqi area. Google pictures for the outside. It's like a skyscraper and it's got all sorts of stuff in it. Since it's socialized medicine there's like 50,000 people in there. There's like stores, a 7-11, a food court, and a Mazu shrine under the helicopter pad. Then there's a revolving restaurant at the top. The thing is super slow though and doesn't even really move. It moves like an inch an hour. So you don't even feel it/notice it.
I love you all so much!















No comments:

Post a Comment