Sunday, December 3, 2017

Tomorrow I'm going to the Taipei Temple

Oh goodness....It's really coming up here. I'll be home in a 2 weeks now.. That's super weird.. Yeah I'm just getting ready to start my last everything.

Some good news this week is tomorrow I will be going to the Taipei Temple for an endowment session. Looks like, someone must have complained and so now we get a little temple trip. It'll be super cool to go to Taipei. That last time I went was when I was first on Island in training. So I remember it but not too well. I can't wait it should be pretty fun but we have to get up pretty early and stuff. We have to get up around 5:00 AM and then take a train all the way to Taizhong. Then my companion will serve in Taizhong for the day and I will get on a bus and up to Taipei for the day. Should be pretty good.

But to answer your question, yes things are getting pretty weird. I just get more and more trunky. I still am working and we still do missionary things. But, I just find myself less and less focused.

This week was alright! It was pretty good.  We had a mission tour and we had Elder Meurs come and talk for like 17 hours. It was a long meeting, but I was able to see my trainee Elder Brenchley and Elder Sano and Elder Chang from my old area. It was a nice little reunion. I really miss those guys they were pretty fun.

This week I think we might be getting the smartphones this week or next week. I think rumor has it now that I will not get one because I'm going home a week later once we get them. So I'm thinking I won't get one. That's whatever haha! It's probably better for me if I don't get one.

Nothing really happened this week. But this week should be full of stuff. We're also going on exchanges with the zone leaders and I have to do a DTM with the STL's and the ZL's. So, if I already wasn't tired enough it's about to get a lot worse.

I'm doing really good and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment