Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Eve and Fried Turkey with The Mission President

Hello!

That's super weird about being pulled over... Sounds like someone was a little bored. Well glad Dad didn't have to get a "Nasty fine from a nasty police officer" on New Years. Overlake is a weird place. Thanks Clark Johnson.

New Years Eve was super fun. We hung out with the missionaries down the road. One was in the MTC with me and he's training right now. We talked about his life! It was super fun. He actually went to ASU before his mission. He's a super talented guy so he did professional Musical Theater in Arizona and told me a story about how he was the Lead Role in a well known Tarzan play in Arizona. He actually got paid a lot of money for doing it and stuff. He also has made a lot of mission music, so they produced an album one P-Day. It's actually pretty good. I think there's a lot of funny stuff in it. I wish I could let you listen to it. It's pretty good. Got a lot of jokes in it. It's called Secret Combinations of Formosa. The other guy that helped him is this SUPER talent guitarist from Tennessee. He's definitely going to go back and be the lead guitarist for a band. He's going to get signed onto a record label after the mission. He makes me feel wrecked about dreams of going anywhere with music.

This week was mostly just contacting though. It's been really hard to go work hard with all the holidays and stuff. Most of our investigators are really busy and don't really have time for us.. So we're waiting. Yesterday we went and had dinner with President and Sister Teh. That was really fun. He made a fried turkey. It was so delicious. We just eat their American food like animals. It's really bad hahahah! Because, it just goes quiet and everyone eating like Vikings after pillaging a village.

The frame on my bike is breaking my back tires and the axles. So, it's like locking my tires and burning my tire. I've tried to get it fixed 3 times now and they keep sort of fixing it then it breaks a couple days later, so I'm buying a new one.

That's pretty much it! Sorry this email feels really short and not a whole lot. I love you all so very much.











No comments:

Post a Comment