Monday, October 10, 2016

Hard week, but unexpected trip to Sun Moon Lake was fun

Hello!

I don't have much time today!! I'm so sorry.

Today we went to an amusement park very last minute. We got a call from some other missionaries at 7:00 AM saying that a spot opened up for us to go with them to the famous Sun Moon Lake. It was really pretty and a lot of fun. It also had a whole thing about the aboriginal people that live in Taiwan. It was really fun, we had a group of Taiwanese/Japanese/Finnish people with us. It was fun to talk to all of them. I talked to a Japanese guy from Tokyo using Mandarin. It was weird to hear the accent difference.






This week was kind of hard. I was very discouraged this entire week and was kind of sad. It was hard for me to be happy about doing the work. We had zone conference but, it really didn't help. I'm okay now though. I'm back to normal so don't worry.

Glad to hear the package is sent and that our family is not dead/missing. I really love you guys and I'm sorry this email was crap.. It's freakin' 7:00 over here -- 7:00 PM.

I'll write more next week! I'm alive and well.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment