Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Last P-Day in the MTC!!!

Hey hey hey!

Everything here at the MTC is doing great! Lot's of last minute studying before we can get out of here. We got our flight plans on Friday and we're all really excited! We haven't been able to focus at all this week. So as supreme ultimate district leader I laid down my iron fist......of telling everybody how good of a job they're doing and to hang in there.... So here is our flight plan:

8:59a to 10:11a (2h 12m) Salt Lake City (SLC) to San Francisco (SFO)
Layover (3h 29m) stop San Francisco (SFO)
1:40p to 6:30p (13h 50m) Overnight · Arrives Wed, Mar 30 San Francisco (SFO) to Taipei (TPE)

It's pretty simple and straightforward. We leave the MTC on Tuesday at 4:30 (am) and arrive in Taiwan 6:30 (pm) the next day. So I will be losing a day of my life. I will have the opportunity to call home. I'm going to buy a prepaid card and call the house I guess.... I don't know how much free-time I'll have in the airport. But I imagine I'll have a lot. So I will call home. And the best part is, is there's no restrictions on how often I can call home in the airport. So I can call home at every stop pretty much. I can't promise I'll sound the same when I talk. My sentences might be kind of jacked up... Just a warning. I haven't gotten the cash out for the bike yet. Being a missionary and all I haven't really had time to do....anything. We heard about the terrorist attack in France. We figured it out pretty quick and had a Zone prayer. Sounds pretty terrible. This week for our TRC Skype session we talked with Sister Zheng who is in Taiwan, Kaioshung. She was really cool and we laughed pretty hard. Mostly at the fact that we couldn't understand like anything and then there were these awkward pauses and she would slowly start to smile, then I would slowly start to smile and then we would laugh. For some reason during the TRC skype sessions all of the members we teach have this fascination with me. It's kind of weirding me out. For example, we were talking to her about something and my companion would ask a question. She would reply then I would ask a question. But after I would ask a question she/he would be like, "So Bo Zhang Lao(Bwoa Zhung Lao), (insert something slightly off topic and totally directed at me.)" It wouldn't be weird but my companion is right there and doesn't get asked questions at all and he's just as talkative as me.. They seem to find everything I say funny, probably because my Chinese is so bad. Sounds like everything is going alright back home. Sounds like Kayleigh's wisdom teeth thing is kind of crazy. Poor Ben. I can't believe how much the adjustment of status fee is. How much as he spent on this whole immigration deal, $150,000? $600,000? haha I hope Easter goes well. For Easter we're having an Apostle come. Rumor say it's going to be Uchtdorf. Anyway, I'm excited to get out of this place and leave. I'm sick of all of the extra stuff they think they need to lay on us. It's been a pretty uneventful week. We were able to watch the temple dedication and do the Hosanna shout. It was alright. We were sitting next to this goober though. So when we were singing the Spirit of God he was really getting into it. I mean REALLY getting into it. So much, that he was shaking his fists and shouting, not singing, shouting. He was shaking our entire bench. All of the Elders in my District were freaking dying. Some people here at the MTC are pretty entertaining... Anyway, that's basically it. 

I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment