Monday, May 29, 2017

Good Things Going On...

Wow... Sounds like your  week was really crazy!! Yeah, I think that's an annual thing every time this time of year rolls around. Don't worry though! Summer is in sight and then you all can relax! It's weird to think that our family is grown up now.. None of us are in high school anymore... that makes me feel weird.But yeah, Kayleigh's cosmetology thing should keep her pretty busy.

As for things in our area.. It's actually not too bad. We have some good things going on. Last night we met with our investigator Bella. She's doing really good. We hadn't met with her since Elder Miller and I were companions so it's been about a month. She wasn't able to meet with us because of some tests and school. But now she's ready to meet with us. We had a great lesson with her last night and we invited her to get baptized on 6/17. She's super prepared and answers all of the questions perfectly. We really like her a lot and we think she's really cool. I think she'll honestly get baptized on that day. She loves coming to church and learning about the gospel.

This weeks it's been really hard to find people. We've been talking to a lot of people but they're all super busy mostly because it's the Dragon Boat Festival. So many people are going to be out of town or they're super busy making 菜粽. Which is a traditional food usually made on holidays. It's like rice wrapped up in some leaf. It's......Not that good. In fact, I think there's a lot of people in Taiwan that don't really like it. But we've been given quite a few. My companion actually really likes them. He can eat like 5 which is insane.. they fill you up super quick. So...... I just give all of mine to him and then I just eat fried rice like everyday.

It was kind of a rough week for us and it was hard for us to go out and work. It also rained a lot this week so that was a little bit harder. But... My companion has been having some ear problems/nightmares/depression problems and some other....problems... So it's been REALLY hard for him to work. So 2 nights ago I gave him a Priesthood blessing and the next morning he said that he didn't have any nightmares anymore and that he felt a little happier. Unfortunately our faith didn't fix his ear.

I don't really have any pictures this week. It rained a lot and I was inside for a lot the week.... Next week.

Today for P-Day we don't really have any plans. We might go meet up with Elder Fuller in Gaoxiong and hang out.

I miss you all so very much. I appreciate the videos/pictures you all send me. I think you're all super funny. I can't wait to come home and hang out with you all. As of June I will only have 6 months left.




No comments:

Post a Comment