Monday, December 12, 2016

My new companion is Elder Meanea!!!

Hello!

For starters this week was also pretty bad. Elder Wilkinson moved to BeiChu as our new Zone Leader. Now I'm senior companion AND district leader. My new companion is Elder Meanea from Cedar City, UT. He just got done out of training...


I'm still in Beitun and it's just burning down right now. We don't have any investigators or anything. It's just super bad. So, my numbers are probably going to be crap but whatever. I actually think it's kind of funny. Not much happened this week as me and Elder Wilkinson worked. Just lots of contacting busy business men and former prostitutes. Nothing much.

On Saturday we got to go to this place in NanTun. It was a lady's house because she wanted us to practice/perform a Christmas activity for the Young Women in our stake. So we went over to her apartment with all of these other elders and sisters. Her apartment is super fancy... Her husband works for freaking Google so it was SUPER fancy. We took the elevator to the 28th floor of their apartment building and it was this really beautiful area overlooking Taizhong City. You could see so much. It looked like New York City from up there. Then the sun was setting and it was super pretty, so I reached for my camera.... didn't have my camera... of course. We practiced and it was insanely pretty. Then we ate Costco pizza in her SUPER fancy apartment.

The next day we performed and President Teh gave a really good talk. It was really fun. We had an Elder who's been invited to go to Julliard for piano play for us. He was super good. I think it's rumored that someone recorded it and is sending it to our parents. I don't know when he's emailing that though. I assume really soon. Maybe he won't do it. I don't know. I thought it was really good.

Other than that.... That's basically my week. Not much to say... Just a lot of the same stuff. I got a package today, but I'm not sure who it's from. It hasn't been shipped to my apartment yet.

Glad to hear Kayleigh is trying to date lonely SLCC RM's.

Good luck Ale on driving!!

I love you all so very much. We will definitely be Skyping next week. I don't know when or how.








No comments:

Post a Comment